Tent halls with sides made of sandwich panel
Tent halls with sandwich panel sides
can be used, among others, as:
- a warehouse,
- a production room,
- a catering hall,
- a horse riding hall,
- a production hall,
- a roofing for sports facilities.
The advantage of industrial halls is primarily the durable and extreme weather resistant, aluminium construction, and in addition:
- Their construction is based on an aluminium frame, which is covered with a polyurethane sandwich panel.
- They are convenient in operation, stable and very durable.
- It is possible to build structures in various sizes.
- Halls can be easily transported to a chosen place.
- They are an excellent alternative to a traditional production hall.
- They can have lighting as well as heating. Thus, they can be used after dark and in cold weather.
- They are resistant to harmful atmospheric factors, such as UV rays, wind, rainfall.
- They can be used in the temperature range from -30 to +70 degrees C.
- They allow for cost optimization due to lower operating fees related to, among others, the property tax.
- The possibility to install an electrical installation and an alarm system (in co-operation with InterAlarm).
- The possibility of leasing or factoring.
- Compliance with the Polish Construction Law.
- The construction without supports allows for the use of the entire usable space.
- A 36-month Haleco warranty.
The use of year round tent halls